As you may have noticed, we are very busy with most classes either packed or reassuringly full. We need to add more classes to the time table, we need more specialist equipment. We need more trainers…in short we need more space!
So this little announcement is for our loyal, patient, forgiving, and lovely members (and to investors, property managers, estate agents and people wondering around London noticing ‘to let’ or ‘for sales’ boards).
We need a new (or possibly a second!) venue.
We are after:
- A commercial property to let or to buy
- 2000 to 3000 sq foot, with a suggested rent budget of £3-4000 pcm.
- Mainly ground floor (concrete please), but some upper office space/storage could be nice
- Some outdoor space would be fabulous; It’d be nice to be near a park!
- Near to a tube station
- The planning usage is a Class D2 ( or one with a reasonable chance of use change)
At this stage we are quite open to suggestions (Highbury, city fringes, East London)
Crossfit is famous for choosing industrial locations. Ideally factory units serve our purposes, with high ceilings for ropes, pull up bar systems. We are sort of ok with a railway arch, but they are a bit damp…