Thought I’d revisit a WOD from the past today.
Perhaps that shows a lack of imagination…
No matter. It seemed to do the trick.
- 5x box jumps
- 5x left armed kettlebell swings
- 5x right armed kettlebell swings
- 5x left armed kettlebell snatches
- 5x right armed kettlebell snatches
- 10x squats
You keep me hangin’ on
Team workout for two people: as many partner assisted pull-ups as possible in 10 minutes
- Max partner one assisted pull-ups
- Team push-ups equal to the number of pull-ups by partner one
- Max partner two assisted pull-ups
- Team push-ups equal to the number of pull-ups by partner two
A team workout for two people: max deadlifted weight by the pair in 10 minutes
- 7x partner one deadlifts, followed by 7 partner one burpees
- 7x partner two deadlifts, followed by 7 partner two burpees
We also welcomed another new group of beginners to CrossFit London today. Veterans Celine and Gerard graduated to the main classes, whilst Tran and Sabrina kicked off their journey with squats. Lots of squats!
And we welcomed Aaron back to the Blackboard Gym after an extended absence. Great to have you back again, Aaron!