So today after all the beasting I took @ Gym Jones I am taking all that knowledge and pain and throwing it full tilt in your direction!
With full classes it was a tag team effort. Warming up with some challenging wall squats I threw a four tier circuit your way. Each team began at a different station.
1. burpees and plank (15 for girls & 18 for boys)
2. 150m row and kb stress position (Gym Jones tail piping twist)
3. wall balls and ring holds (20 for girls & 25 for boys)
4. swings and wall squat (20 for girl @ 16kg 25 for boys @16/24)
We did two cycles of this just in case you didn’t enjoy it the first time!
So on to the WOD
Still in our teams (similar heights and ability)
1. B Squat – Box jump 5-10-15 (50-60%)
2. Push press – OH Squat with Kb 5-10-15 (light/pvc (narrow) -they are damn hard!)
3. Clean – Ring dips 5-10-15 (50-60%)
4. 400m Row – 40 swings (16kg/24kg)
Ooops I didn’t get a shot of this but I think you get the idea.
The aim was to go full tilt for each mini wod with a 3 minute interval to recover/move on/re-adjust weight if needed. Because of the timing it meant the teams needed to work together to ensure that they all finished at the same time to ensure the full 3 minute rest was awarded.
This looks easier then it sounds but believe me it wasn’t nice!!!! Bring it on! Whoop.