If you hadn’t noticed, it’s almost Christmas and it’s time to turn our thoughts to our end of year party for both CrossFit London and CrossFit SE11. That time of year we come together and forget our east or south London allegiances and eat, drink and mingle with our extended CrossFit family.
Two years ago we held our Christmas party as Jerusalem Bar & Kitchen. And so far it proved to be one of the best venue options – large open plan allowing us to see and chat with everyone else, great food and a good atmosphere. Just avoid the Espresso Martinis and you should survive past 7pm.
We have arranged to have the venue between 2pm and 6pm for our party. After which the bar opens to the general public but we are welcome to stay on as long as we can free up the tables and crawl over to the bar.
So here are the details:
Date: Saturday 10th December 2016
Time: 2pm – 6pm
Location: Jerusalem Bar & Kitchen. 33-34 Rathbone Place, London, W1T 1JN
DEADLINE: Friday 2nd December 2016, 7pm for both bookings and food choices
- Smoked Salmon – served with watercress and crème fraiche
- Winter Vegetable Soup – with a dash of fresh cream and croutons
- Christmas Terrine with English Fruit Chutney – a generous slice of meat terrine and served with toast
- Traditional Roast Turkey and Trimmings – served with pigs in blankets, Brussel sprouts, baton carrots, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes and gravy
- Grilled Fillet of Salmon and Hollandaise Sauce – served with green beans, swede, carrot and potato mash
- Slow Cooked Pork Shoulder – with green beans, potato mash, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding and gravy
- Baked Vegetable Stack – a courgette and aubergine bake filled with spinach and ricotta topped with polenta crisp and tomato salsa
- Chocolate Fudge Cake – with extra chocolate sauce to make it a chocolate lovers first choice
- Baked Vanilla Cheesecake – with a drizzle of raspberry coulis
- Christmas Cheese Board – classic cheese and biscuits with a seasonal twist