We are delighted to announce that Mike Simpson from the Sheffield Indian club Swingers, has agreed to lead a specialist indian club swinging masterclass at the Crossfit London UK Blackboard Gym in Bethnal green
Sunday 21st February 2 till 5pm
Indian Club usage has all but disappeared as a fitness skill. As dedicated Physical Culturalists, Crossfit London and the Blackboard Gym is delighted to reintroduce these skills to Londoners. Whilst we teach some basic club moves, Crossfit London trainers are always up-skilling and acknowledging experts with more skills and experience then them in specialist fields, like club swinging.
Come and access some fantastic skills that you will treasure for the rest of your life.
Will will add some extra materials to this page soon, but for an overview, according to Mike Simpson, swinging has a natural rhythm and movement that stimulates both the mind and the body while giving you a good workout. Many martial artists have used club swinging techniques in the past as a way of exercising and improving striking, flexibility, holds and co-ordination for weapons training.
Indian club swinging also has other claimed benefits such as:
• Balanced development of the shoulders, arms and back.
• Increases flexibility and strength in the wrists, elbows and shoulders.
• Improves the range of motion in these joints.
• Improves co-ordination, timing and skill with the hands.
• Can be used to counteract some natural imbalances in the posture as a result of being right or left-handed.
• Can complement other types of training to increase strength, endurance, stamina and aerobic fitness.
• Some physiotherapists use light clubs to treat some shoulder injuries.
• Some claim that Indian club swinging can be used to improve the general health and well being of the practitioners
Check out the Sheffield Indian Club swingers here
To Book your ticket, hit the getting started Button