If there’s one thing people are ALWAYS saying to us, it’s:
Wow! You guys (and gals) dress really, really well.
After a moment of contemplation, this is often followed by the query:
Dudes. What’s with the scarves?
And we tend to mumble something along the lines of, “Well, it’s a little cold in here…” or, “I‘ve got a stiff neck” or sometimes, “I just like the snuggley feeling of soft cotton against my skin*“.
This is all a cleverly constructed bluff, however. The real reason that we ‘rock the neck scarf’ here at CrossFit London is quite simple:
Scarves. Are. Awesome.
So awesome, in fact, that we decided to have some super-special, limited edition CrossFit London ones made!
- Made of space age (it’s still cool to say that, right?), moisture-wicking microfibre
- Warm in the winter, cool anytime!
- Microfibre treated with silver to make it bacteria resistent i.e. non-smelly if you don’t wash it for weeks
- Colour safe printing won’t bleed or fade in the wash
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Features the names of lots of CrossFit exercises (you know, in case you forget…)
- ‘Crouching squirrel. Hidden kitten’
If that hasn’t already sold you (and it really should have), then perhaps you need a visual demonstration of just how many new ‘looks’ the CrossFit London neck scarf can give you.
Click on the thumbnails for a larger version.
Note: For a couple of the shots I needed to brush my hair ‘out’. Do not be alarmed.
The Official CrossFit London Neck Scarf: £15