Well, in an action-packed gymnastics based evening, we discovered that:
- Phil can backward roll into a handstand
- Rosie has enough strength to hold a handstand
- Efe has loads of spirit (but we sort of already knew that)
- Kate can kick up to handstand on her own
- Stefan cannot read a map upside down
- Guy is quite near the cross
- Kieran is tough
So Wednesday evening is, simply, the session that makes heroes.
The 50-minute teaching was finished off by a nasty, highly intense WOD: today’s, the lovely
“Secret Service snatch test” .
Get the heaviest kettlebell you can cope with, and snatch it as many times as you can in 10 minutes.