Tonight’s nastiness continues with a cute order change. Rather than squat when fresh, try it when you are, to put it nicely, shagged!
A weird class of:
- pull up practise (with that shoulder thing, and squat flexibility thing) followed by
- snatch practise, followed by
- an evil 11 minute high intensity amrap wod of
- 20 kettlebell swings and 10 box jumps followed by
- back squat 5,5,3,3,3, with PB’S by Brett, Efe and Kate.
Watch out for next Tuesday’s session that introduces the Westside Barbell Club’s “Box squats”
Andrews special hint of the day, “when doing this wod, don’t use a 40kg kettlebell and the red box…it’s very hard”