Today was filled with a lots of skill work and as soon as we went through the overhead squat technique and sets of 5 it was down to practicing the skills for the WOD:
– hanstands and different progressions of HSPU using boxes
– pull ups and scaled down version – ring rows
– pistols with bands, rings, counterweight, boxes.
Once we nailed all the progressions down and everybody knew which one to use we headed towards the WOD:
10min AMRAP of
7 ring rows
10 pistols (5 each leg)
Well done all but especially:
– Wendy to her first ever pull up
– Chris for his first foundation
and all beginners that have started their journey with us.
See you all next week!