Brace yourselves. Things are about to get a little weird.
As I’ve started to mention to my classes, we want to start gathering some numbers from everyone from level 2 to level 4.
Starting Wednesday, there will be a Blue notebook and a pen at both Malcolm Place and Gale Gardens.
– Everyone gets one side of one sheet.
– Write your name and level at the top of each sheet.
– We will be testing Max Ubroken (UB) numbers and benchmarks over the next few weeks. Write these down on your sheet after class.
At the moment, we’re interested in:
1. Your 1 RM data. (Including but not limited to)
- Back squat
- Front Squat
- Strict Press
- Snatch (Squat/Power)
- Clean (Squat/Power)
- Clean and Jerk
- Weighted pull up
- Ring Dips
- Push Ups
- Pull ups (all strict)
- Kipping pull ups
- Double Unders
- Toes to Bar/Knee to Elbow
3. Benchmark WOD’s you know.
- Filthy Fifty
- Fight Gone Bad
We’ll put more up as things progress.
If you guys can come up with any suggestions on how to make things easier go ahead.
You can also email me your numbers directly.
Kat will be giving everyone about 10 minutes at the beginning of class to work some of these numbers out and I’ll toss them in as part of the warm up.