We’ve secured a venue for our Christmas dinner this year and once again we’ll be keeping it in the Westend, at Jerusalem Bar & Kitchen on Rathbone Place, just north of Oxford Street in close proximity to Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road tube stations. So lots of choices locally for more drinks afterwards for those who fancy it.
We’re doing a joint event this year between CrossFit SE11 and CrossFit London UK, so those of us and you who are part of both these communities get to see everyone, and those that aren’t get to meet more awesome crossfitters.
The price is £30 and you will need to reserve your space here.
We’ll need you to choose your three courses from the following:
- Smoked salmon – served with watercress and crème fraîche
- Winter vegetable soup – seasoned and finished with a splash of fresh cream to finish
- Christmas terrine with English fruit chutney – chilled terrine with toasted bread
- Traditional roast turkey and trimmings – turkey dinner served with roast potatoes, brussels sprouts, batton carrots and pigs in blankets
- Slow cooked lamb shank with gravy – lamb shank on a bed of potato, swede and carrot mash and a side of green beans
- Grilled fillet of salmon and hollandaise sauce – grilled salmon accompanied with green beans, swede and carrot and potato mash
- Vegetarian nut roast and trimmings with vegetarian gravy – served with roast potatoes, batton carrots, brussels sprouts and Yorkshire pudding
- Chocolate marquise – rich chocolate flavours dusted with icing sugar
- Baked vanilla cheesecake – sweet vanilla cheesecake with a drizzle of raspberry coulis
- Christmas cheese board – classic cheese and biscuits with a seasonal twist