We have created a variety of packages to suit all training approaches and schedules.
|Single session pass||£15|
|5 sessions pass||£65|
|10 sessions pass||£110|
|20 sessions pass||£190|
|50 sessions pass||£425|
|3x/week monthly package||£105|
|5x/week monthly package||£145|
The monthly package is valid for 30 days from the date of your first reserved class.
‘Session passes’ are valid for the same number of weeks as sessions booked, beginning on the day the first class is booked. So: Five sessions are valid for five weeks, 50 sessions are valid for 50 weeks. The clock starts ticking when you book that first class.
As an experienced CrossFit visitor, you are welcome to attend our CrossFit Level 2 classes or drop in for Open Gym.
All classes are booked on a ‘first come, first served’ basis via our online booking system and you will need to book and pay for your sessions ahead of time.
- We offer Free CrossFit Taster sessions (second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 8.30pm) for absolute CrossFit beginners, but drop-ins or anyone wanting to try out the gym must pay in advance and book-in.
- We don’t do t-shirt swaps, or accept them in exchange for classes.
You may cancel any booked class without penalty 12 hours before the start of a class. After that, you will lose the session. If you cannot make it to class, the honourable thing is to cancel your session anyway so another athlete can benefit from the spare place.
Ensure you are able to reach the gym in time for class.
We don’t offer refunds. We believe our prices are already the most competitive in London, and we ask that you commit to using your passes within the time frame explained above. If you are unsure, we encourage you to buy a modest initial package (or a single session pass) until you are sure you like the classes, the venue and our coaches.
Personal training fees
|Single CrossFit/Barbell PT session||£60|
|5 CrossFit/Barbell PT sessions||£270|
|10 CrossFit/Barbell PT sessions||£480|
|Single Gymnastics PT session||£60|
|5 Gymnastics PT sessions||£270|
|CrossFit Beginners PT package (7 sessions)||£290|
All prices include VAT at 20%.
To discuss or arrange personal training please contact us here.
We offer discounts to members of the Armed forces, Emergency services and full-time students. Unfortunately, this does not apply to drop-ins – it is for regular members only.
If it does apply to you, follow these instructions:
- Create a profile on our booking site. Do not buy any classes yet as discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Email a copy of your professional/student ID to email@example.com.
- Once we’ve confirmed that we’ve pushed all the right buttons for you, go ahead and buy your sessions/membership.
- The discount applies at checkout.
NB: if you’re not applying for a discount, we don’t need your ID