We have created a variety of packages to suit all training approaches and schedules.
|SE11 only – CrossFit Fundamentals – 1 month (13 sessions)||£125|
|CrossFit Fundamentals – 8x PT sessions||£480|
|Single session pass||£20|
|10 session class pack||£140|
|50 session class pack||£600|
|CrossFit SE11 only – 3x/week monthly package (13 sessions)**||£135|
|CrossFit SE11 only – Unlimited monthly package**||£155|
|All locations – 3x/week monthly package (13 sessions)||£150|
|All locations – Unlimited monthly package||£205|
**The ‘CrossFit SE11 only‘ memberships can only book classes at our CrossFit SE11 facility. All locations packages and the class packs will also allow you to book at our sister-Box, CrossFit London.
A few Terms & Conditions
- All pricing options are for individual use only and cannot be shared by friends, couples or groups unless otherwise stated. To attend a class you must be booked in with your own account using your own sessions.
- The single session pass is valid from 30 days from the purchase date.
- ‘Session packs’ are valid for the same number of weeks as sessions booked, beginning on the day the first class is booked. So: 10 sessions are valid for 10 weeks, 50 sessions for 50 weeks. The clock starts ticking when you book that first class.
- The 3x /week, Unlimited monthly and Fundamentals packages are valid for one month from the date of your first reserved class.
- There are no restrictions on the number and frequency of classes you can book on the Unlimited monthly package.
As an experienced CrossFit visitor, you are welcome to attend our CrossFit classes or drop in for Open Gym.
All classes are booked on a ‘first come, first served’ basis via our online booking system and you will need to book and pay for your sessions ahead of time.
- We do not offer free taster sessions.
- We don’t do t-shirt swaps, or accept them in exchange for classes.
You may cancel any booked class without penalty 12 hours before the start of a class. After that, you will lose the session. If you cannot make it to class, the honourable thing is to cancel your session anyway so another athlete can benefit from the spare place.
Ensure you are able to reach the gym in time for class.
We don’t offer refunds. We believe our prices are already the most competitive in London, and we ask that you commit to using your passes within the time frame explained above. If you are unsure, we encourage you to buy a modest initial package (or a single session pass) until you are sure you like the classes, the venue and our coaches.
Personal training fees
|Senior Trainer/Specialist 1-on-1 PT session||£60|
|Senior Coach 1-on-1 PT session||£65|
|Head Coach 1-on-1 PT session||£75|
|CrossFit Fundamentals PT package (8 sessions)||£480|
|Unlimited Bolt-On PT Session*||£40|
All prices include VAT at 20%.
To discuss or arrange personal training please contact us here.
*Members on an Unlimited class package or membership are entitled to a monthly discounted PT session. The session must be booked during the concurrent Unlimited month, and cannot be deferred or saved to use later. If you would like to take advantage of the session, email email@example.com to organise.
We offer a 10% discount to members of the Armed forces, Emergency services, NHS employees and full-time students. The discount applies to the 10 and 50 session class packs only. It does not apply to Personal Training, monthly and Fundamentals packages, contracts or single session drop-ins.
If it does apply to you, follow these instructions:
- Create a profile on our booking site. Do not buy any classes yet as discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Email a copy of your professional/student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we’ve confirmed that we’ve pushed all the right buttons for you, go ahead and buy your sessions/membership.
- The discount applies at checkout.
NB: if you’re not applying for a discount, we don’t need your ID